Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:23:05 -0500
Jessi,
 It sounds like your daughter already is infected. Many times a virus will
prevent connection to, or downloading of virus software.
You can download a freeware file splitter which you can use to break a large
file into whatever size her ISP accepts as an maximum attachment.
Here is one source...http://www.tucows.com/preview/408706
HTH,
Hal Seabolt

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jessi Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 6:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Can't download AVG

Hi All,
  My daughter is having a problem downloading AVG anti-virus free. Whenever
she starts the download she gets disconnected from the Internet. The Avg
download seems to be the only time this happens. I tried sending her the
download from my PC, but it won't send. It says her ISP (sbcglobal.net)
can't accept that large of a file, or words to that effect...the file is a
little over 27mb. I first thought the reason she was unable to download may
have to do with Zonealarm, though that proved not to be the issue. If anyone
has any ideas on how to help her it will be much appreciated. At this time
she has no virus protection on he PC. AVG only has tech support for
registered users. TIA...
  Jessi

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml