Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ed Boychuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 02:02:57 -0600
Hi fellow listmembers.

I have run into a unique problem trying to install software from a CD-Rom
drive. Every time I try to install software from the Cd-Rom drive, I get an
error that "isset_se has caused an error in setup.exe". It doesn't matter
what software is installed, the error is the same. After the error, I get
the option to cancel or ignore, but it doesn't matter what I chose, the
setup crashes. The Rom drive seems ok, it runs software that is already
installed and plays audio CDs with no problem so I don't believe it's
hardware related. I can also download and install programs with no problem.
I have also disabled Norton Anti-Virus and Cleansweep, but that didn't make
any difference. I am wondering what "isset_se" is, is it a program, or is
it called from a program? I can find no reference to a file of that name,
nor can I find anything in the Registry referring to it. I am at a loss and
would appreciate any offerings from the group on this rather perplexing
problem. It's tough not to be able to install new software, since
everything comes on Roms these days!

Waiting for your wisdom,
Edward A. Boychuk

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: