Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 23:09:52 -0400
Hi Brenda,

There are a few ways you can do this : All apps listed below are freeware:
1.Install  *Free Sound Recorder*
http://www.sound-recorder.biz/freesoundrecorder.html
  The info on the website explains everything ;)
2.*  **FREE Hi-Q Recorder*
http://www.roemersoftware.com/free-sound-recorder.html
3. *Audacity  *Recorder/Editor   http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
4*. Aktiv MP3 Recorder
http://goforsharing.com/index.php/home-mainmenu-1/aktiv-mp3-recorder-mainmenu-130
5. Donar MP3 Recorder   http://www.donarzone.com/donar-mp3-recorder-3/
6. Kat MP3 Recorder    http://www.goodkatshare.com/?page_id=26

*7,Install  *Freecorder Toolbar
http://applian.com/sound-recorder/freecorder.php
  *Audio only -installs a toolbar on IE or Firefox*
  *or the more more featured **Ask & Record Toolbar
http://applian.com/asktoolbar/index.php
<http://applian.com/asktoolbar/index.php>
****  Also installs a toolbar,but records Audio as well as Video.
8.Install *Orbit Downloader    http://www.orbitdownloader.com/
<http://www.orbitdownloader.com/>*
    Installs a toolbar  in your browser and in Windows Explorer,at least
the Grab Pro module is there as well.
   Will download many formats, Audio and Video and also serves as a
general download manager for other files.

As you can see,you have lots of choice ;)  and this is only a small
sampling ;)

Have fun,
Peter E.