Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:31:58 -0600
rAt 09:10 AM 9/3/98 , Jung Tsai wrote:
>I have recently bought a new computer with Windows 98 installed. I am considering to
>install Norton Uninstall Deluxe and Norton Utilites 3.0 on it. Even though the Symantec
>website claims that the two products are compatible with Windows98 after updating them
>with Norton's LiveUpdate. Has anyone using Windows 98 had any compatibiltity problems with
>these two Norton' s products?

I currently have been using Norton Utilites with Windows 98 for a couple of months.

The "live" upgrade from Symantec is necessary for Norton Utilites to work
properly in the Windows98 environment, but I have had no problems.

Be sure to back up your registry before using any power software program like
Norton Utilities.  I use the ERD program that is found on the Windows install CD.

I have no idea on the Uninstall product as I do not use them...   I have always
had more problems with Uninstallers than necessary...  so, I do not use any
of them, except the one in Windows.

  Bob Wright
  List Owner

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**