Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:46:14 -0500
I am the host for a county Gen'web site and I am having trouble getting my pictures to upload using WS_FTP LE. My text uploads just fine. I have tried shortening the name and size of the JPG file to no avail. Besides the binary I tried "automatic". The box that comes up shows it as transferring and then it says it has been completed, but when I go to my site there is just the little box with red in it. I have tried the refresh button. I have checked my source side and the code which seems okay to me. The code is the same way I have uploaded previous pictures. I have a new XP computer and previously had a 95 computer. I used this program with no problems on 95. I was told that this program would not work on XP, but some of the listers here said they used it with XP. I must be overlooking something and would appreciate any help with this problem. Linda Crawford

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com