Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:40:56 -0500
I have a couple of freeware programs  or very cheap shareware programs that
will allow you to place the icons within EXE and DLL files into separate
ICO files.  Once you've done that, you can edit them with an icon editor.
There are many of these, but no freeware ones that I know of.  I've only
used this a few times when I wanted to use a single icon from a collection
contained within a DLL and did not want to have the entire DLL taking up
disk space.  I am concerned about the legality of removing icons from
copyrighted software and changing them for your own use but there are free
collections of icons available on the Internet.  If anyone would like to
see the programs I have, please send a reminder email directly to me and I
will look up where you can get them.

----------
> From: Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Icons?
> Date: Wednesday, September 16, 1998 8:55 AM
>
> There are quite a few shareware programs (and maybe a couple
> of freeware programs) that let you work with icons and icon
> libraries.  I fooled around with one several years ago but
> don't remember what it was.  Maybe someone else can suggest
> a couple of programs for you.

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**