Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 20:24:12 -0700
If you are logged in as administrator, and malicious code runs, sayfrom a
web site, then anything can happen. However, if you are logged in as user
with certain privileges, then a lot of potentially bad things can not
happen, even if the "bad" code runs.

Unfortunately, secure passwords, and keys, there is a difference, have
become a way of life. In the information age, it is no longer a matter of
if, but when your security measures will be tested. Good security is never
easy, or cheap. But the day somebody you know gets their identify stolen,
or their funds transferred out of their account, or some other horror, is
the day you will be glad you are taking the time, and making the effort, to
follow good security practices.

I suggest you come up with one random 20 character key. Make it as cryptic
as possible, using letters, different cases, numbers and punctuation.
Something that you can memorize. Never write it down, never tell anybody.
Then use that to protect a password manager like Password Manager XP.

http://www.freepctech.com/rode/026.shtml

and keep all the other passwords in there.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group

At 04:42 PM 6/10/2005, you wrote:
>When I select to "Make This Folder Private,"  XP says that without a
>password "anyone" can log onto this PC as me.   I cannot SAY how SICK I am
>of passwords.
>
>I have an always-on connection and if the computer is turned on I am logged
>in as administrator .  What would be the advantage to me to have an XP
>"login" password if no one else has physical access to my computer?
>
>Anna Summers

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>