Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:07:02 -0600
Hi Michael,

Outlook Express normally will remember the view when closed. Try clicking
the minus sign (to collapse the sub-folder), then close and reopen OE. At
times, for reasons unknown (to me), OE's memory isn't too good so you may
need to do this several times but eventually it will remember.

I also recommend you install Service Pack 2. This will give you a later
version of OE which may, or may not, affect the problem.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Lanspa" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 7:09 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Open Mail Folder

OE v.6 on WIN XP Home - I like to have my e-mail sub-folders under INBOX
appear to the left of the preview pane.  The Inbox folder is open with
several sub-folders listed with a '+' sign.  I'm not sure what I did but now
when I call up OE, one of my local sub-folders is now always open with a '-'
sign and forces a scroll bar to appear.  How do I fix it so that this
sub-folder is again closed on startup???

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml