Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:23:10 -0500
Hello.

   Looking for a little help. Using Win2K.  I seem to have received a
backdoor Trojan virus named "uwnbir" which is located on my C drive. I run
Norton Corporate Edition V. 7.51 which did not catch the virus coming in and
does not have an option to clean it.  All it did was quarantine it and then
when I contacted them the best they could say was delete it and replace the
file if it was a necessary one!  Now I do not mean to go off on Norton.
I've used it for years and it has always been great. But it seems they have
really dropped the ball on this one.  Has anybody here had a run in with
this virus and do you know a way to get rid of it?!!!
It screws with all of my dll files. I have checked and don't see  the file
on my machine.  I've been running Win2 for a couple of years with no
problems hence I don't even know where the cd is! If it is a needed and
replaceable file could someone please send it to me...offlist.  I would
really appreciate it as well as any other help you guys can give!

Thanks so much for your time!!!!

                               Jimi Moore
                                     @
                    SECRET SOUNDS STUDIO