Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:35:17 -0400
From what I've been able to research there is no virus that does what you
say. There are several pranks and several theme packs that do. Clicking a
key, usually the escape key usually can reset pranks. Themes (from what I've
been able to find out) only affect the desktop and not open windows. But it
could possibly be a problem with the orientation of the video card. Try
shutting down the computer, completely power down. Pull the plug for about
15 seconds and then plug it back in and restart. Can't believe that this is
the problem, but you never know.

William Pike

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Amado Pino
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 9:13 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Upside Down Desktop

I have a neighbor  that has a problem with his PC, he says as he was
trying to connect to the Internet he turned away from his computer for a
second as he turned back, to his surprise, his screen had turned upside
down by itself. I did a search at Symantec's web site and came back with
the joker.flipped virus, the problem is he says he's run his A/V scanner
( Norton 2003 with updated definitions) and comes back clean. Does
anybody know any other way to get rid of this pest? TIA.

Amado

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>