Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:35:01 -0500
I know, don't laugh!  I have an old Toshiba 4700 (386) that has a very
stable installation of Windows for Workgroups 3.11.

I want to revive it with minimal effort for my wife to be able to access
webmail while on the road.  I've gotten a budget pay-as-you-go ISP that I
am able to connect to very easily (slow but sure).

I had Netscape 3.0 loaded as the only browser on it but that will not load
the modern Java pages that most sites now have.

My question:  does anyone have or know of a browser that will work with Win
3.11 (I don't care how old the browser is, just as long as it is Win 3.11
compatible and will display today's web pages).

History: this old machine has been on the shelf for at least 5 years but it
booted perfectly (battery long gone though).  I struggled to remember the
old 3.11 operating system but it is coming back to me slowly.  Setting up
the dialer was a challenge but it works.  I have downloaded emails and
accessed some simple sites with Netscape 3.11, but most download Java
scripts that the browser doesn't understand.

Thanks for any help.

Doug

                       http://freepctech.com/rode