Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 01:15:11 -0400

http://www.registry-files.com/Windows/Keyboard-And-Mouse
http://www.registry-files.com/Windows/Keyboard-And-Mouse#Detect-Accidental-Double-Clicks
Will give you a .reg file

Peter E.

From: "John Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, 09 June, 2011 8:20 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] wandering curser!

I have had a similar issue. When I click on an item it will often double
click, this is quite a problem as an accidental double click is not fun, at
first I thought it was a corrupted driver, so I removed the driver for the
Microsoft Intellimouse (IR type) then re-installed it after a restart, same
thing happened. I got a new mouse, and it solved it for a week or two so I
tried a Logitech IR mouse, same results, I tried making verry fast click
settings as well as verry slow... still no help, I just need to learn to
make Long Clicks... I believe I have a bug, but nothing has found it. (I use
Kaspersky Internet security 2011, and Malwarebytes Pro, (paid version)
nothing has been identified...

so if you do find help please post it here...

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com