Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:30:34 -0500
Hi Phil,

Adobe flash plugin should work on Opera.
Check that Opera is set as your default browser.
Control Panel - Set program access and defaults
Then check in Opera if you allow plugins.
This might be under Advanced or Security.
I can't check this out - for one,I don't have Opera
and two - my Windows installer is not working.
But the principle in most browsers is the same.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Adobe Flash Player
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 17-Feb-2008 12:45:47 PM

After a recent re-format and installation of windows (98se then xp home
upgrade), I find I often get a notice that a page I'm visiting on the
internet
contains materials that require Adobe Flash Player to display properly.
When I
click their link to load the player, I am sent to this page

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFla
sh
  On that page I check the box indicating I accept terms and then click
"install now". This only seems to re-load the same page and no download
takes  place.
  Questions: 1) Any ideas why it doesn't download
                   2) It says on the page it automatically downloads to
internet explorer but I  always use Opera as my browser. Is there a
place in Opera to download it to or  should I allow it to go to IE (if I
get it to download at all!)
  -Phil Williams-

                       http://freepctech.com/rode