Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lynn Kucera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2012 15:45:49 -0500
Hello Listers,

When I bought my new Windows 7 Gateway DX4860 it came with MS Word and Excel Starter pre-installed which was great I have no use for the full suite of programs. My problem is I can get Excel to open with Starter but every time I try to open a Word doc MS Office Word comes up and tells me that I’m in the trial period, I don’t want the trial period, I want Word Starter as my default program to open when I click on a document is there any way I can work around Word Office and go straight to Word Starter?

One other thing is do I need to install all the updates for MS Office? Outlook, Powerpoint and the like since they are not installed? I haven’t installed updates like Security update for MS Office 2007 suites (there are 4), Security update for MS Office PowerPint 2007 (there are 2), Updates for Outlook, PowerPoint, Outlook Help, PowerPoint 2007.

                    digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml