Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 00:12:18 -0400
Francisco:

OK, now you have PNGU3263.dll on a floppy, but where did you get it from?
With what program is associated? That should help you copy it to the
right location (if it's not already there).

You'll find, depending upon the parent program, .dll files typically
reside in one or more of these folders: Windows, Windows\<appropriate
program>, Windows\Systems, C:\Program Files\Shared\<appropriate program>,
or the program folder itself. [To see all the possible locations for
*.dll files, do a *search* on "all drives" in Windows Explorer.]

First question is: what's the parent program for PNGU3263.dll?

After running a search on your compy (all HD partitions) for
PNGU3263.dll, you'll learn whether that .dll is on your compy and where.
If it's already in its proper folder location, then the Registry may have
been corrupted so that your OS can't find that file, even though its in
it's right place on your system. If you're a registry hacker (which
you're probably not, or you wouldn't have posted this query), you could
add the proper entry - or at least know what to ask of your "computer
adviser." Otherwise, you may need to reinstall the parent program for
PNGU3263.dll, or try to *extract* the PNGU3263.dll file.

Two troubleshooting possibilities

   1. Using Start/Run/REGEDIT, search your Registry for PNGU3263.dll. See
where the Registry thinks you should find PNGU3263.dll. Check to see if
PNGU3263.dll resides in those locations, and if not, copy it there.
Restart and check it out.

   2. Copy PNGU3263.dll to all possible (& logical) .dll locations (from
the foregoing
Windows Explorer search for .dll's). Check to see if the compy boots
properly, then one by one, delete the least logic file until you find
which one is *critical,* ie, the "proper location" for the file.

Have fun.
jack payton

                       http://freepctech.com/rode