Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:37:25 -0700
  Just about all software firewalls include a mechanism for the user to say
"This program is OK, let it do stuff without generating alerts."  Some of
the latest spyware comes equipped to set that for itself with the most
common firewall programs....  Oops.
  Software firewalls will still catch a lot of the simpler problems, and
some kinds of stuff trying to arrive from outside, but you can't be 100%
certain that they'll catch things that sneak in as email attachments, web
downloads, or on removable media.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode