Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 07:13:55 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/98 12:20:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Does anybody know of any software that can be used to catalogue the
contents
 of several zip discs. I have accumulated about 20 up to now and remembering
 which files are where is a nightmare. >>
Paul
As someone already stated, there is a cataloger that comes with your ZipTools.
It can read the disk, and provide searches for you.  What I needed was the
ability to search for duplicates.  Iomega's tool will not do that.  But a
shareware product from Pocket Kaoscalled Zipcat Pro 3 will.   Go to
http://pocketkaos.com/ for more info.  They really did a great job.  the
shareware will let you catalog up to 3 volumns to see how it works, then after
you register (only $25) it is unlimited.  Finding dups on zipdisks is now a
breeze!!

Michael Hayes