Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:12:37 -0300
If you are using Windows ME, you can  start System Restore and go back to
the state your computer was in before you installed that program.  If you
have Windows 98, you can restart the computer in DOS mode and type the
following command:  SCANREG.After checking your registry it will ask if you
want to create a new backup or do you want to see your old ones.  Choose to
see your old ones and you will be presented with 5  days of backup
configurations.  If you are lucky and have not had your problem for more
than 5 days, you can select the day before your problem appeared and scanreg
will replace your registry with a pre-problem one and everything will be
fine when you reboot.  Of course, if you installed ANY programs after you
restart your computer  from the backup, you will have to reinstall them.  If
you have Windows 95...  you are in for a long day of registry repair or a
possible reinstallation of Windows.  First try to reinstall with a different
CD-ROM if possible and then uninstall again.  Try booting with your finger
on the shift key to cancel any startups, maybe you can regain control of
your CDROM.  You can also try going into device manager and deleting the
CDROM and let Windows reinstall it.  You might try  getting a boot disk with
CDROM support and boot into DOS and check if the CDROM is working then copy
your CD to your hard drive then do the install-uninstall bit.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:52:31 -0500
From:    Gary Dolphin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CD Rom drive is locked by disk utility

I loaded  Canon Digital Software  for my camera and was unable to use my
cdrom drv again...I ran scandisk it said, "cdrom drive is locked by a disk
utility"  The rest of the computer is ok, but if I put any cd in the drive
it locks up my computer and I Ctrl Alt Delete it each time.    I uninstalled
the Canon Digital Software, but still have the problem.

P.S. Are there any Windows defaults or programs that can get me back to the
way it was originally?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>