Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Humble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 07:15:43 -0700
At 09:41 AM 5/13/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I don't know about PCCillin, but Norton modifies e-mail clients in the
>way you describe. This is so that Norton intercepts the e-mail (sending
>and receiving) to scan it first. I disabled outgoing scanning since it
>was slow and I am fairly certain of my system integrity.

Thank you, Peter.  I believe I understand the "logic" now.  Unfortunately I
can't access the mail servers unless I have the correct address and login
name entered in Eudora's configuration.  I suppose there is a method within
PCCillin 2002 to properly direct the outgoing email after scanning.  I just
didn't have the time or clue at that moment to fool with it.

This is the sort of thing I mean when I say anti-virus programs are
excessively intrusive.  There were other elements of this new  PCCillin
that tended to screw up my happy computer.  I guess I'll stick with the old
program for the moment.

Robert Humble

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml