Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:39:41 -0500
When XP is able to trap a crash, it makes a copy of part of the memory
and writes it to the disk.  This is called a "memory dump" if it is most of
the memory, or, in this case, a "mini-dump," because it is only a small part
of the memory.  Probably five people in the world can interpret the
mini-dump
that the first line below represents.  :)

In any case, it is not an error message, but a note of a dump being made for
analysis-of-error purposes.  In the Minidump directory, you may find more
than one dump.  Might as well delete them sometime to free up disk space.

I do not know what the second line refers to - go read it if you can.   I
doubt that it will help much, but then I don't really know.

Finding the problem may be difficult.  Does it crash in about the same place
in the same program?  Then the program has a problem.  Does it crash in
different programs but when the computer has been running about the same
amount of time?  Then, perhaps an overheating problem.  Does it crash
randomly - different times and different places?  Then, perhaps you have
corrupted files.  Run a chkdsk to see if you have bad spots on your disk.
Other h/w problems may be very difficult to track down.

HTH

Dean  Kukral   [log in to unmask]