Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lynne Kilcoyne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 08:11:27 -0500
Hi, I just went into a presentation and saved it by renaming it and it
worked like a charm. Now I have my original and the .pps format which opens
immediately. Thanks for the tip. I do a lot of presentations and send them
for review. This will help me too.

Lynne Kilcoyne

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Russ Poffenberger
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 11:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Power Point Question

Hi Lewis,

That is strange. My power point 2003 has a number of "Save as" options
including .pps.

Maybe just try renaming the file from .ppt to .pps.

Russ

Date:    Wed, 8 Nov 2006 20:54:01 -0800
From:    Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Power Point Question

Lew,

What you do is save a copy of the presentation, not as a power point
document, but as a slide show document.

Go to File -> Save as. In the dialog box, change the type to Power Point
Show (.pps). Then when you open the .pps document, and it will come up = in
slide show mode.

Russ Poffenberger