Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Juanita Kimble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:44:20 -0600
> When something goes wrong with a program a messagebox comes up & when I
> open details it shows a lot of numbers listed. Is there a place i can
> referance to see what they mean.
> Also when the blue skreen appears i whould like to see what those long
> numbers are for.
> Thanx.
> LP
 Louis you can DL this program that will tell you what the error messages
are. Hope this helps.

http://www.gregorybraun.com/MSWinErr.html

I haven't DL,ed it yet, but I understand it is a small program. All you do
is type the error number in and it will give you the information you need.

Juanita

                       http://freepctech.com/rode