Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marie Tollstrup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:02:34 -0600
To Whom It May Concern:

This is a computer question/problem. A small, annoying one, thank goodness.

When I click on an e-mail that I have received, the box stays over on the left side and will not move to the right in order for me to read what is on the left side of the e-mail message box. When I use the arrow to move the entire box right, it just quits and will not move. The only way I can get it moved to its normal position is to click on the middle box in the extreme right hand corner of the box in question.

I know one day in my haste I clicked on something or dragged the box inadvertently. I have done this in the past, but I do not know what I did to change it back to the normal position. I have played with it several times but to no avail this time.

I am hoping you can solve the mystery and help me out. I am tired of always having to click on this middle box in order to read or respond to any e-mails I wish to send. I know it is something very simple, but WHAT is that easy click or drag?

Thanks much for your help,
Marie