Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 11:37:11 -0700
Hi Tony and Dorothy,

I am a writer and have no problem doing this in Word or any other word
processor. Search and replace offers the user the ability to highlight in
many ways. You can use color highlights around the word (like a marker or
just change the color of the font). Look at your search and replace usage.
In Word (Version 97 for me) select edit, replace (a box will open) called
"find & replace") Select "more" and you will get a box extension that will
have a format button. First select the "replace with" insert box then under
format you will find; font, paragraph, tabs, language, frame, style, &
highlight. Choose the one that you want to use then in the "find what" box
enter the text you want changed (highlighted or a different font, font
color, etc..). All incidences of this text will be changed even if it is
just one word. Repeated use of this feature will automatically occur with
the present settings. All you have to do is to enter the word you want
"marked."

J. Dent

At 12:40 AM 5/3/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Tony
>
>That's just the problem. I don't want the words replaced, I want to be
>able to see the highlighted words, check the sentence and decide whether
>or not I can write it in a way that is more appropriate to modern writing
>rules. You wouldn't believe the way writing rules have changed over recent
>years. With the increasing volume of books being submitted for publishing,
>editors are becoming more picky than ever. Tolkein would never be
>published today. Adverbs and adjectives ending in 'ly', sentences
>beginning with words ending in 'ing', etc. It's a mine field, but one gets
>used to it as in all occupations.
>This is why 'Replace' and 'Find' are too severe.
>I did send an eamil addressed to Peter which included a piece of text
>scanned by my friend's macro but it seems transit to the list has wiped
>out the highlighting.
>
>Dorothy Jones
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml