Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:50:33 -0800
The solution was found in the "display / properties / desktop / customize /
web". Somehow the POGO web page got set as the desktop image, but only a
very small portion of the web page was actually showing. Once the web page
was unchecked, the apparent desktop corruption disappeared.

Tom Mayer

Thanks for the advise. Clicking "show desktop" does refresh the desktop, but
the corruption is still present. I installed SP2 including the more recent
updates and the corruption is still there. Tried "show desktop" again
without success.

Are there any other suggestions from members?

Tom Mayer

The same thing was happening to me with other programs before I did the SP2
upgrade. Since then the quirk has disappeared. I found that the portion of
the desktop would be restored simply by clicking on "Show Desktop" in the
quick launch section next to the start button. If it is not displayed, click
on ">>" and your quick launch icons should appear.

HTH

Dean Kiley

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>