Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ann Crain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 00:56:48 -0700
I have a strange problem that I hope I can explain. I have a Gateway 2000,
running Win 95, 48 MB Ram.   I'm using Outlook 97 for email.  The size of
the printing, in my message, at times appears larger than others.  The font
is still the same but when I open my email everything looks bigger.  I
receive PCSOFT in digest form, the posts come in one email message and the
individual post are in attachment form.  When my email appears smaller, the
icons for the attachments (envelopes)  are smaller and I can't view the
complete subject line, it's partially obscured, as if it's running into the
attachment next to it.  But when my messages appear larger the attachments
in PCSOFT appear larger and farther apart, much neater  and I can read the
entire subject line.  What could be causing the change?  Most of the time
everything looks small.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?   Ann
Crain   [log in to unmask]

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**