Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:51:24 +0200
Hello Demetri,

DK> I want a text editor, primarily to eliminate Windows 98 stating file is
DK> to large to read with Notepad. I downloaded Notespad, Notepad (Small
DK> Team), Metapad, Notespad, and EditPad, all recommended. Any preference
DK> from list for my purpose?

DK> Also, can I alter Windows 98 to make it automatically open one of the
DK> above programs, instead of Notepad?

IMHO editpad is the best, but you'll surely hear many other opinions.
To pick a winner in Notepad replacements is often splitting hairs
since the features set is almost the same. A small, bug-free and
freeware program is enough, and Editpad stands good on all these counts.

For any program, to change the association use [a Win98 recipe]
Explorer//View/Folder Options/File Types, change the type TXT, action
Open. For Editpad, go to Options/Configure, and tick "Default program
for text files".

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
| FAX (413)431-4014               ICQ 2386792
|
| Freelance website and graphics designer
| Visit my site : http://maxwd.hypermart.net
|
| Editor - Graphics artist
| NOSPIN group