Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:39:43 -0600
Hi Laura,

More information is needed. Information like the model and name of the
computer, the operating system (Windows 98, Millenium, XP) and in
particular, the programs you're having trouble uninstalling.

If you "never had" the disk the uninstaller asks for I'm assuming the
programs were preinstalled on the computer when you got it. Is there no
possibility of getting the disks from the manufacturer? Try the support
section of the manufacturer's Web site. In most cases e-mail support is free
and if they are available, replacement disks are usually reasonable in cost.
You would need them anyway if you decide to reinstall the programs.

Some uninstallers ask for the disk because the program offers options such
as "repair", "modify", or for adding additional components. If this is the
case, at this point it doesn't know what you want to do and will present you
with the options after the disk is read. It may be that you can tell it "OK"
when it asks for the disk and it will continue with the uninstall.

Another option is to try a third party uninstaller. I've listed two free
ones here and a search at http://www.google.com will provide more. Good
luck.

Smart Uninstaller
http://www.webattack.com/get/smartuninstaller.shtml