Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:38:15 -0500
Hi Jagpal,

Windows XP has error reporting enabled by default. To disable it, bring up
System Properties from the Control Panel (or hold the Windows key and press
"Pause|Break") and click the "Advanced" tab. At the bottom click the "Error
Reporting" button and disable it in the window that appears.

There are many programs available to tweak, tune, and improve performance.
You might search the popular download sites such as http://www.download.com
and http://www.webattack.com. One such program that comes to mind is System
Mechanic. You can check it out here:
http://www.webattack.com/get/smechanic.html.

Depending on the nature and extent of your problems, it may be better in the
long run to do a system restore or a clean install of XP.

Good luck,
Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:29 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Send Error report message

I often get the error message while surfing Internet Explorer :

" Internet Explorer as encountered a problem and needs closure.....

Send Error report        Don't send "

Why this happens ? hwo can I avoid it.

I use Eazycleaner  to clean registry and delete Temp files.
I also use defrag once a week.
I also regularly download and install windows updates

Is there a program which can diagnose computer problems.
How can I keep my computer efficient, smooth and healthy.

I hv AMD 1.7 GB , win XP, 256 RAM , 40 GB HD etc.

plz advise
Thanx
Jagpal S. Tiwana

Jagpal S Tiwana