Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:20:32 -0400
I have AVG Paid 9.0 on this eMachines running Win XP, SP3 with Mozilla
Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird.  For the past five days, the automatic
AVG scanner has been stalling at a point some 236,000 files into the
scan (ordinarily scans more than 300K files).   The object where it
stalls is C;\Documents and Settings\Jan.YOUR-F786CD9407\Local
Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles... and when it
reaches that point, it starts to overclock my computer.   I have to
restart the computer to get rid of the overclock.

Yes, I have tried to access the AVG helpline but they are not much help;
they want a bunch of files from my computer that I cannot send over this
slow dial-up connection.

Can anyone help?  Can I safely delete these Firefox profiles and restore
them later?  Come to think of it, this problem started just after I
allowed the latest Firefox update, 3.5.13.  Could it be a compatibility
issue?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Joyce in SE Ohio

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml