Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harlen Linke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:56:55 -0400
Hi all...

I've been having a problem with one of my machine lately. I am running
Win2k on a Pent 3-733, Diamond Speedstar A55 Vid, 128MB PC-133 mem, Diamond
10mbs Phone network, etc...

Every so often, the machine will just reboot... I could be in word or
excel, or any number of programs. This last time, I got the event log
info... which is:

The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x0000004e
(0x00000002,0x0000588e,0x00007fef, 0x0000ffff) Microsoft Windows 2000
(v15.2195) A dump was saved in C:\WINNT\minidump\mini102300-02.dmp

I'm wondering id this might be related:  I have 4 machines on this
network... this machine has the modem which all the other machines use to
connect to the Internet. Since the beginning, whenever I tried installing
Office 2K Premium, it would reboot, as per above. I got over this by
inserting the Install disks on one of the other computers and installing
thru the network. Thinking I needed the SR disks... I got the latest
version (which seems to have SR-1 included) and did the upgrade on this
machine (again... had to do it thru a network drive. Now... whenever I run
either Word, Excel, or Powerpoint... the program comes up, but within 25
seconds... just goes away. I see no event in the event viewer for this
problem. Question is: Is there a problem with SR-1 of Office 2K Premium?
And what might be causing the random reboot... (oh... I've checked for a
heat problem... checking to see what the processor temp is in the bios
right after the crash... it seems normal).

Thanx in advance...

Harlen Linke

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html