Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Karen Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:12:56 -0800
Thank you.  I did a search and came up with two outlook folders:
outlook.pst and outlook1.pst.  Both are under "C documents settings."  I
think the first one may be my original because of the earlier date
attached, but how do I get my folders out of
it.  If I click on it it says I am trying to open it.

Neither seem to contain my folders.  What started this, I think was that I
had to do a system restore and took it back to when I did not have outlook
at all.  Could I reverse that system restore now- it has been several
days- and recover my folders that way?  Then I would perhaps have two
Outlook programs and then it would perhaps remove the Outlook I loaded
yesterday and downloaded more to?

I'm sorry this seems so confusing.

Karen