Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:02:05 EST
 I have both PSP7 and Photoshop 6.0 but use PSP for a lot of editing due to
ease of use of some tools. I probably use it more due to being used to the
program and haven't spent proper time orienting myself with Photoshop.
 My problem is, I just replaced my old Canon printer with an Epson photo R200
and no matter what setup options I choose, cannot print in color. Using
Photoshop, color prints fine. (I un-installed the Canon software prior to loading
the Epson stuff)
 I've looked through the PSP preferences and the only option I found that
seemed applicable was to enable color management which produced a sepia looking
pic.
 Any ideas?
TIA
Phillip Williams