Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:12:24 -0400
At 9/22/2003 02:53 PM, Heishman wrote:

>Hi,
>I recently downloaded Spybot.  Followed the directions to seek out
>spyware, etc.  Now I repeatedly get a "Runner Error" on my screen saying,
>"Could not load target dll ("C:\Program Files\Backweb\Backweb
>Client\6.2.3.66L\programs\frcom.dll" error code 126)."
>I went to the "recovery" section in Spybot and recovered what "Backweb"
>programs were found by Spybot but I still keep getting the Runner
>Error.  Where on my computer can I find to fix this target dll??  I have
>done the "search files/folders" and found the Backweb but I can't seem to
>find what I need in those files/folders to help "load" the target.
>I desperately need your help! My husband thinks I've already messed up the
>"new" computer (we bought it 2 months ago).

Backweb is installed with several commercial software packages and is used
for either advertising or checking for product updates.  See the following
page to see if any of these programs are loaded on your machine:

http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/B/Backweb.asp

If so, you may need to reload the program to put back the Backweb components.

More help is available (if you have these programs) from the Backweb
company here:

http://www.backweb.com/services/html/support.html

Doug

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: