Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:59:48 -0800
Others apparently also had problems viewing the video. I just wanted to let
you know that on my XP Pro installation it ran without any problems. I do
have a DSL line as the Internet connection. To view the video, I typed in
your url into my browser and it launched Media Player.
The link: http://wm9.bur.synccast.com/istream/lwc/7173.wmv

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: