Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 15:19:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/99 2:29:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< When installing new hard-drives, I regularly use 'Drive Image' to copy the
 data & 'Partition Magic' to re-size partitions. I have a high regard for
 these products & all usually goes well. However, I had the following problem
 with a partion identified as being 'FAT32X'.

 1 - 'Drive Image' identified the existing partition was full of data (it
 wasn't) & refused to re-size it to fit the new (larger) hard drive.
 2 - 'Partition Magic' would not convert the FAT32X partition.

 This prompts me to ask two questions:

 1 - What causes a partition to become FAT32X ?
 2 - Is there anything I can do with it ?

Hi,
  A FAT32 partition becomes a FAT32X partition when it is over 8.4 gigabytes
in size. Partition Magic before version 4.0 could not work with FAT32X
partitions. I have PM version 3.03, and got version 4.0 specifically for that
reason.
  I haven't used Drive Image, so I can't comment on that.

HTH,
Peter Hogan

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]