Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
sandyh13 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 10:52:21 -0500
From: Sandy Hecht
Subject: HP DESK JET 694C PRINTER PROBLEM
I am having a problem printing selected frames or selected text from the
internet. When I get the print screen from the file menu, the frame "select"
is inactive and so cannot be used.  Individual text can be selected by
highlighting, but then the entire web page is printed  followed by the
selection being printed. I get what I want, plus the entire page. I have
checked all the help files and printer properties as well as the HP home
page to no avail. There appears to be no new driver which relates to this
problem.
I am running Win 98, IE 4.01,266 Pentium 11 MMX, 56 X2 modem,6.4 HD,128
RAM,24X CD ROM. I have installed no new programs. Thanks for your help.
Please reply to:[log in to unmask]

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]