Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:32:14 -0400
Hi Brenda,
This is a common problem if the file or link association has been lost.
Check this article - ignore the applications mentioned - this applies
also to other programs that have links in them.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;821692

or  Click  "restore defaults" under the TOOLS > Internet Options > Advanced
or In IE go to Tools > Internet Options > Programs...under the 'Default
web browser' heading click the button that says 'Make Default'

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] locate link browser
From: Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 05-Apr-2008 9:56:46 PM

Hope you all have some ideas.  I have opened an email and tried to open
a link to a website from the email.  Instead of going to a website, I
get a box that opens :Locate Link Browser.  It opens up with My
Documents and the choices Audible, My Music, My Pictures, My Videos,
NeroVision and PhotoShow Print & Share (executable files in the Files of
type: field)
  When I hover over the link or picture, I get the hand.  If I right
click, I get the box with copy, save picture as, view source, select
all, edit message.  No way to open the link.
  I run XP, used FireFox but uninstalled it tonight and am using IE now.
This new problem started after I started using IE.
  This is happening on all emails.
  Brenda Dencer, CSC, CI, CT, SC: L
Columbia, MD

                       http://freepctech.com/rode