Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dick Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 04:29:57 -0800

I have Version 4.0 and I consider Take Two to be a horrible backup
program.  I am in the process of trying a number of CD-R/W backup
programs and I am not thrilled with any of them.  You can download
a 30 day trial of version of Backup Exec from www.veritas.com that
is fairly decent (big brother to MS Backup).  I would be interested
in what other people are using for a CD-R/W backup program.

Dick

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html