Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:18:53 -0600
Elliott,

Try it this way. Go to Start \ Settings \ Control Panel and open the
Passwords icon. Then click the Change Passwords tab and click the Change
Windows Password button. Make sure all three fields are completely blank and
click the "OK" button to save changes.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elliott Ryder" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 10:05 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] WIN98 demands password

        I am  using WIN98 and it has always demanded a password when I boot
up.
Can I go to the area to  change passwords and just leave ' password' blank
and thereby remove the need to reinsert the password every time I reboot?
        Thanks...............Elliott

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml