Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harvey Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:54:18 -0800
My wife's computer using Outlook Express Windows 98 SE. I can't connect to
the SMPT server. I can connect to the POP server. I used Telnet with the
port 25 using smpt.mts.net and can't get a connection but if I use
pop.mts.net with port 110 I get a connection. I can connect to the internet
using a browser and using newsgroups using Outlook Express. Does this mean
something is corrupt? It connects using POP3 and DSL - PPPoE connection
through a high speed modem. I tried using  the mail client Thunderbird but
this won't work either, it did bring everything over from Outlook Express.
I've checked all the passwords and user names on another computer and they
worked fine on another computer using Outlook Express. Should I go to the
bother of reinstalling Outlook Express this is my last resort.

Harvey Rose

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml