Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M.J. Davin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 01:16:57 -0400
Greetings:

We are currently using Access 2000 on a WindowsNT workstation. My question is
concerning the use of the FORMS option. What I need to know is the methodology
suggested for the user to go to the first available blank input form to enter
information. When the user currently signs on, they are taken to the first form
with information and the first available 'blank' form can be several forms away,
i.e., 15 forms thus they have to page through the remaining 14 to get to the
first blank form. THANK YOU for your consideration.

Regards,
Mike Davin

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html