Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Walmsley, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 18:23:44 +1000
Hi,

I sometimes used a shareware utility which identifies all the files open
and their respective directories on your system.

To do this;
Basically I would start a fresh and logout\login. Then run the utility.
See what files are already open, then run the app that you wish too
move, and the note the difference in the files listed.

Then you have a complete list of files to transfer.  Unfortunately a lot
of installation setups put files in the c:\windows\system area as well
as it's own directory. So utilities like this come in very handy.

Sadly, I have recently formatted my HD and no longer have the utility,
but places like www.shareware.com or www.windows95.com should have
plenty of utilities of this kind.

Hope this helps.

PS
It can also be done on Remote Console - facility on a Novell network.
But this is a little more involved.

Regards

Andy

Andy Walmsley
Institutional Banking Business Technology
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Tel: 02 9312 - 0335
E-Mail [log in to unmask]