Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jerry Heston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 21:05:59 -0400
I'm anticipating cable modem in early June and I've thought about the same
issues regarding static IP and continuous connection.  I've been trying a
proxy server to shield the IP address.  Go to http://lpwa.com, it's free and
works well.  I tested in at anonymizer.com and it couldn't see my address.
For a personal firewall, I'm using AtGuard (http://www.atguard.com) and it
seems to work well.  It's normally $29.95, but I got an offer thru
RealNetwork for the program for $14.95.  So far, so good.  Initially,
however, it's a little cumbersome as you create rules for access to/from
various sites.  But once created, it gets quicker.