Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 14:34:43 +0100
David

This kinda thing would be ideal if it searched a 'flat file' then produced
the results.
I will have to keep hunting unless anyone else can help??

Mick
-----Original Message-----
From: David Jonathan Justman <[log in to unmask]>

I use a popular free PERL script.  Go to my site at
http://djust.hypermart.net/ , scroll down to "Search my site", type
in some reasonable keywords, and see if it does what you want.
When you get your results, you'll also have a link to download
the script.
I don't know much about it, but I somehow managed to configure
my copy, so I'll help if I can.
I've read that many of the big search engines will also supply
something similar for free, though what they actually search is
your site, not a database.

Thank you.
David Jonathan Justman

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: