Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:21:43 -0700
From: "Michael C. Williams"
Subject: [PCSOFT] File extension .ptn

Hi Listers:
I have an item in My Documents named PPThumbs.ptn that I am unable to open.  It is actually listed
twice, once as a file itself and also in a folder called Messenger Service Received Files. I don't
know what it is, but I would like to open it-----just in case.  I've tried several programs to open
it and nothing worked.  I did a net search in several file extension data bases and none recognized
.ptn.  If it is not an extension, what might it be?  I could use some help on this---hope I'm not
missing something simple.
Thanks,
Mike Williams

Mike,

The name of the file suggests thumbnail picture information. It is likely you have installed a
program which saves and opens the file type. You could try opening Windows Explorer and selecting
*either 'Tools' or 'View', / Folder Options / file types, and then searching for the extension - if
you find the extension, you should be able to see what program opens it. Good luck...

* ( In Win98 it's 'Tools' / Folder Options, in Win95 it's 'View' / Options)

Alan Thompson

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml