Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:13:18 -0400

sending the printer a big graphics job, this occurs because in most cases
the printer won't do anything until it has composed the entire page, and
that can be a lot of megabytes through the rs-232 and into the printer's
cache.  I just assumed a retailing application doesn't do that.

Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick M. Navarro [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 8:28 PM

Hello everyone here, I would like to ask a few questions, we have a
retailing system which we used EPSON printers originally, but we tried
another printer, and it is connected via RS232.  The retailing machine runs
under Win98 SE with 128 MB RAM.  The problem I have is with its printing
speed, and I've asked the supplier of the RS232-printer and they said that
connections via RS232 are always faster than the LPT connection.  I've read
their manual but the most I could manipulate is the baud rate by using the
MODE command.  Has anybody experienced this problem?  Any steps how to
speed up the printing speed via RS232? Thanks a lot.