Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 19:12:18 +0200

C:/Windows/Temp  and thus make some more room on your HD.

TTFN  -  Vic

----- Original Message -----
From: David Landau <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 8:56 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Utilization of Hard Disk

Hello List,

This question might be a bit basic, but I haven't succeeded in figuring out
the answer on my own, so here goes:

My hard drive is divided (partitioned?) into C, D, and E. C & D each have
1.99GB, and E has 31.2 MB. The 'My Documents', 'Program Files', 'Windows',
etc. files are all located, by default, in C. C is, after almost 2 years of
use, filling up. Also, every now and then I've been getting the warning
'system resources low', which I assume is because C is getting full. How do
I use the other parts of my hard disk? When I install new software, the
default location is always in C, and I'm afraid of changing that because I
don't know what the consequences will be. I'm also afraid of transferring
stuff from C to D -- how will programs 'know' to look in D instead of in C?
(I once tried to copy 'My Documents' to D, but I noticed there were a number
of 'hidden files', so I canceled what I was doing because I didn't know what
those hidden files were.) Do I need to download/buy special software to do
this -- if so, what would be recommended? Or is it just a simple copying or
transferring of files?

I have Windows95 (Hebrew Enabled) on a Pentium 166 MMX with 32MB RAM.

Thanks in advance for your help!

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: