Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:47:48 -0500
On 03/08/2002 at 3:33:50 EST, [log in to unmask] wrote:
 > Got a message from Microsoft Security ("Thank you for using
 > Microsoft products. With friendly greetings, MS Internet
 > Security Center.") about "this is the latest version of
 > security update, the  "2 Mar 2002 Cumulative Patch"...
 > I haven't touched the .exe file that is attached because
 > I'm paranoid. Microsoft has never sent me anything telling
 > me their software is faulty and offering me help.

Checkout this link:

http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article/0,,10_986251,00.html

"Security firms Wednesday warned that another virus began making
its rounds on the Net this week, and this one is masquerading
as a Microsoft security update. The virus, a mass-mailing worm
variously dubbed I-Worm.Gibe, W32/Gibe@mm, WORM_GIBE.A, etc.,
does not carry a destructive payload, but is capable of
installing a backdoor Trojan which allows remote access to an
infected system...."

Your message sounds like a variation of the one described
further in the article above.

Regards,
Bill

                     support at our newest website: