Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Greg Selinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 10:01:45 -0500
My desktop appears unstable lately with my icons quivering when applications are opened or switching places when the pointer comes near. As well, programs and windows seem to take longer to open, mediaplayer plays
erractically and inexplicably, the clock operates intermittently, hours behind
at one time and then completely accurate at another with no interference on my
part. Except for the clock operation, this situation seemed to occur a few days
after I tried to update my graphics driver as recommended by the cnet catchup
program. In the meantime, since this appears to be a display adapter problem,
I've tried to reinstall the graphics card software which seemed to go ok,
although the wizard said it couldn't find some files from the cd. The problem
persists obviously.
     I apologize if I am in the wrong forum, I'm not sure which category this
falls under. I have win98 on a pII 266 celeron with an ati xpert 2000 graphics
card.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode